Subject: Important Harvard University Housing Information
Dear Harvard Affiliate: If you would like to apply to live in Harvard University Housing and want to choose from the largest inventory, please submit an application on our web site, www.huhousing.harvard.edu, between March 1 and May 1. Availability is more limited at other times, although applications are accepted year-round.
Once your application is approved, you may view and select an apartment at any time.
- Beginning April 8, apartments with lease start dates April through early June will be posted on the Currently Available page of our web site. Depending on inventory, additional listings may be added throughout the year.
- Apartments with later lease start dates will be rented during the on-line View/Select window period, which begins in early May. Approved applicants who applied between March 1 and May 1, and have not selected an apartment from the Currently Available inventory, will be notified in early May regarding the dates of their View and Select windows.
Here are just a few of the many reasons to consider making your home with Harvard University Housing:
- We offer a wide variety of properties located near the graduate schools.
- Heat, hot water, electricity, and gas are included in the rent. At some locations, air conditioning and/or Harvard RESnet Internet service are also included.
- No security deposit, application fee, or finder’s fee required.
- The Graduate Commons program, available in participating properties, provides a vibrant social and learning community. Visit graduatecommons.huhousing.harvard.edu for more information.
- You can share your Harvard University Housing apartment with another Harvard affiliate to reduce housing costs. Visit http://huhousing.offcampuslisting.com/roommate/ to view and post free listings.
Visit www.huhousing.harvard.edu to learn more; please note that eligibility restrictions apply.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.