UPDATE:Come learn techniques on searing & braising meat for slow roasting. HLS Wellness, The Office of Sustainability, and Restaurant Associates is hosting a Healthy and Sustainable Cooking Class on Wednesday, April 2 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm in the Hark. Ingredients are locally sourced. Please visit the Dean of Students Office or email larcudi at law.harvard.edu to sign up.Limited Space Available.
- Lucky 7 Farms Short Ribs
- Jansal Valley Wilted Spinach
- Local Cheese Board
- Smith’s Country Aged Gouda, Winchendon, Ma
- Great Hill Blue, Marion Ma
- Maple Smoked Cheddar, Grafton VT
- Blueberry Preserve, Fig Jam, Lavash Crackers