Loving the hands on experience!

In between the import-export operations (see previous post) I can’t not to share my excitement (again, thanks to my  T-509 Massive classmates, who mentioned the resource). Powtoon! For a person with a background in law, government studies, humanities (all reading-paper-driven environment, good memory and striving to get things right from the first and only try) hands on is scary. How can I?

However, the curious mind would not be so curious without trying new things. And here I absolutely must credit my colleagues and classmates: for mentioning the resource (Bobby and Lindsay), Carli  (for walking me through and sharing expertise), Merisenda (for inspiration), Rachel (for being a great project mate) and the rest of the T-509 Massive class. I know, without this fantastic group, none of this would have been unfolding the way it looks now.

So, I told myself, I want to try it and to convert my semester-long hard questions and answers (on best practices of managing MOOCs)  into a carPowToon. Something between PowerPoint and a cartoon.

In no way perfect, but a huge step into the unknown. I’m not brave enough to youtube it quite yet, but aiming to do it. So, stay tuned!

1. Sarah Alvanipour

November 28, 2014 @ 9:33 pm

1

Anastasia,
    I’m so glad that you were able to meet the challenge. I, too, came from a literature review background, despite science and medicine being very practical and hands-on fields. It is a bit formidable and intimidating to say the least.

That is wonderful that classmates rallied behind you and gave you the support you needed to reach your goal. Ultimately, however, you made the leap and will hopefully carry this skill with you in your future endeavors.

Good luck!

2. athgse

December 6, 2014 @ 5:22 pm

2

Thank you, Sarah, so much appreciate your comment and absolutely enjoyed having a class together!