Examining the intersection of law and health care, biotech & bioethics.
By Nicolas Terry
- Nicholas Bagley, The Legality of Delaying Key Elements of the ACA, N Engl J Med
- Timothy Jost and Simon Lazarus, Obama’s ACA Delays — Breaking the Law or Making It Work?, N Engl J Med
- Michael Frakes, The Surprising Relevance of Medical Malpractice Law, SSRN/Chicago L. Rev.
- Sallie Sanford, Emergency Response: A Systemic Approach to Diaper Rash, Chest Pain and Medicaid in the ED, SSRN/Ky L.J.
- Aaron Kesselheim & Michelle M. Mello, Prospects for Regulation of Off-Label Drug Promotion in an Era of Expanding Commercial Speech Protection, SSRN/N.Ca. L.Rev.