This event is free and open to the public, but seating is limited. Register now!
Please join us for the inaugural event of the Project on Advanced Care and Health Policy, a collaboration between the Coalition for Advanced Care (C-TAC) and the Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology, and Bioethics at Harvard Law School. This conference will feature policymakers, thought leaders, family caregivers, clinicians, consumer advocates, and others working to identify the timely, practical, and actionable opportunities to transform care for people with advanced illness nearing end-of-life.
Eric Schneidewind, President-Elect, AARP
Andrew Dreyfus, President and CEO, BlueCross BlueShield of Massachusetts
- Amy Berman, RN, Senior Program Officer, John A. Hartford Foundation
- Vicki Jackson, MD, Chief, Division of Palliative Care, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Bob Sowislo, Government Affairs Officer, U.S. Medical Management
- Suzi Johnson, RN, Vice President, Sharp Hospice Care
- Alexandra Drane, Founder and Chair of the Board, Eliza Corporation
- Harriet Warshaw, Executive Director, The Conversation Project
Additional speakers and the full agenda will be posted here in the coming weeks. To receive updates by email, sign up for the Petrie-Flom Center’s newsletter!
The conference is free and open to the public, but seating is limited. Register now!
The Project on Advanced Care and Health Policy is a collaboration between C-TAC and the Petrie-Flom Center focused on development and spread of effective person-centered models of advanced illness care through interdisciplinary analysis of important health law and policy issues. For more information, visit our website.