stuff

Posted on June 6th, 2007 in Uncategorized by bobby

Tonight I spoke with a prophetess… but that has nothing to do with this entry… I realized I really had nothing to talk about. I had a feeling about it. I was told i bird walk, it means like, talking about something, going off on a tangent and talking about something completely different, then going back to what i was talking about before like i havent been ranting about something else for the last 5 minutes. About growing up and what a struggle it would be. Part of me is really scared of what its doing to me and worries about money spent on it but the other side couldn’t give a shit. What about Love at first sight? What happens if you absolutly love someone to death, you are so in love with them, yet they are horrible in bed? What I did is mix a bit of wasabi with soy sauce because I had seen other people do it. And they have the lovely Jonathan Bartlett working for them. Not that my dad’s car is in much better condition, hense why it was originally chosen to have the insurance taken off it. And I don’t think the apple pie for dessert was baked at all! At the time, sales were down and Chander was spending money like a drunken sailor on new equipment and other things. I am betting even further that the only reason I am getting the extra 10 percent may be a concession that Chander made to Howard and that is where the remark about the extra money making up for the time I will be off looking for a job came up. I imagine getting a giant headache from trying to hold back the tears. Remember that little invite effort I made the other day at work?