What He Said

Daniel Craig.jpg

The Bond franchise bores me but this one I will definitely see. Tonight. Meow.

UPDATE: Saw it. Tedious. Interminable. I left before the end. Even Daniel Craig’s hotness could not wake me up. My opinion remains that Bond movies are boring as shit.

6 Responses to “What He Said”

1. guy
    November 28th, 2006 | 10:06 pm

agreed and disagreed. the movie was definitely tedious and interminable. but it stands in stark contrast to other bond movies, which are usually a lot of fun.

this one just betrayed so many of the bond tenets: no cool gadgets, no clever come-backs, not enough hot women in bikinis, no creative deaths.

and it will take a while for me to get the horrible “my armor is down” line out of my head.

2. November 28th, 2006 | 10:31 pm

you forgot to mention that it’s totally gay. there was more chemistry between bond and the scar-eyed guy in that S&M naked torture scene than there ever was between him and that accountant chick.

3. poppy
    May 2nd, 2007 | 7:11 pm

Oh, but you should have stayed until the end so that you could see how the film used the “accountant chick” as the blank slate upon which ALL heterosexual male anxiety can conveniently be placed: was she a perfect angel or a backstabbing whore? Oh, she’s both! PLUS, for no reason, a self-sacrificing martyr to boot! What could be better?

4. whitney
    May 5th, 2007 | 9:19 pm

ur sooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy luv ya XXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

5. natasha
    August 7th, 2007 | 1:32 pm

dang… daniel craig is shmexy 😉

6. bertha abigail sanchez moro
    August 11th, 2007 | 2:43 pm

ers muy guapo