It would be an understatement if I said the past two weeks have been “busy”. Between end-of-semester papers and exams, Harvard-Yale weekend, alumni reunions on campus, and Thanksgiving break, it’s been an exciting (and sometimes stressful!) few weeks for me. To summarize my two week long roller coaster ride, here are my top ten highlights from the past ten days!
10. Turning in my Social Studies paper last Friday! With an hour left before the deadline, I found myself frantically editing in Starbucks, but it all came together just in the nick of time.
9. DELICIOUS brunch the morning of the Harvard-Yale game – great way to start off the big day.
8. Spending all of Saturday night and Sunday morning baking for the FOP Leader Alumni Reunion we hosted over H-Y weekend, and watching people enjoy my hard work for breakfast!
7. More importantly, getting to meet tons of awesome leader alumni who each had their own cool FOP story to tell.
6. Finally seeing Harry Potter!!! I had to give up my tickets to the midnight showing to finish my Social Studies paper, so needless to say, I was stoked to see it.
5. Enjoying not one, but two Thanksgiving dinners with my family in Rhode Island. (votes on the best Thanksgiving dish? I’m a big stuffing fan)
4. Bringing my Californian roommate home to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.
3. Having an excuse to wear every bit of Harvard gear I own to The Game.
2. Having a FOP-FOOT meet-and-greet (FOOT is the Yale equivalent of our outdoor orientation program).
1. Beating Yale 28-21!
And, for your viewing pleasure, here are a few snapshots from The Game, including one of Harvard celebrating the win!
Comments are now closed.