Barcelona Finals Grind

In just 7 days, my adventures in Europe will come to an end. Well, more like, ‘be put on pause.’ I’m definitely coming back (I told my mom I was going to show her Paris, remember?). And even though I feel I’ve grown to become a part of this side of the world, there is still so much I haven’t seen! I’ve barely even scratched the surface.

Yes, I still have a lot of exploring to do but Finals period means that the library has become my domain. Your Education comes first! What’s the point of being able to see the world if you don’t have the knowledge to make a positive impact in it? As a matter of fact, if it weren’t for my Education, I wouldn’t even be here right now.

I have to make sure I remember that in order to remain grateful and motivated — It also helps to curve the Finals period procrastination (I’m only human!). It’s funny how I’ve seen more youtube videos and ‘liked’ more statuses in these past few days than this entire semester combined. It feels good to see what my friends are up to after so long though. It’s been pretty hard to stay in frequent contact because I’m either studying, Barcelona adventuring, or in a new city getting to know the culture. Even though I’ve been M.I.A., I’ll have lots of stories to share once I get back to the good ol’ U.S. of A.

Until then though, it’s back to studying. The 7-day countdown begins now. Gotta make sure I make use of every minute! Be ready for next week’s post though- I have some good news I’d like to share with you.