It’s shorts weather!

With classes ending on Wednesday and the end of the year (and my time at Harvard!) in sight, the pace of life around campus has started to really pick up. Whether that means studying for exams, starting to research final papers, or attending end-of-year celebrations for student organizations, there’s no doubt that things are starting to get exciting. These past several days have been especially busy for me, though in a really fantastic way: on Thursday, I welcomed new members to Crimson Key (including fellow blogger Rob!); Friday night was spent at Fenway Park cheering on the Red Sox; and Saturday marked the first of many senior dinners coming up in the next couple of weeks. This is often the time of year that everyone’s social calendars tend to be a bit fuller than usual, which can make focusing on schoolwork a bit more difficult – I have my thesis oral defense on Friday and have been struggling to find time in my calendar to sit down and prepare! The beautiful spring weather certainly has not been helping, either: we’ve had a week straight of sunny days and are looking forward to at least another week of sunshine. With all of this in mind, I wanted to share just a few snapshots from around campus this week – enjoy!

Beautiful front-yard garden along Memorial Drive

An Arts First performance in Harvard Square

Dunster courtyard at its finest