Back to reality

Well, it’s day 3 back at work and I’m just barely caught up enough to take a few minutes for an update.

Our vacation was awesome! I don’t usually dread the idea of going back to work after vacation but with this one, I’ve decided to start playing Megabucks cause I.just.don’t.want.to.work.anymore!!!

We got so much accomplished last week! We had the mulch delivered and that’s all spread. We bought 3 flats of Impatiens and most of them are planted (they look so small but grow very large as the season progresses!) I also got some “small” stuff done that needed doing (oil change, new drivers license, etc.) and it also allowed us the opportunity to spend some quality time with the husband’s uncle who is sick with cancer. We had one kind of overcast day so that was the couch potato day that I was so looking forward to!

Of course, first day back on the job, I opened the MIT Home Page only to learn that our Provost has accepted the Presidency at Boston University. This concerns me a bit as I work for the Assistant Provost so that kind of leaves my future in question but I’m not going to sweat it. Whatever happens, happens and I’ll deal with it then!

Well, back to work for me! Email’s calling!

Enjoy the so-wicked-awesome weather, everyone!

Published in:Uncategorized |on June 8th, 2005 |3 Comments »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

3 Responses to “Back to reality”

1. Molly Says:

It was great to hear about your vacation. I love impatiens and I plant a million of them every summer. And its great to watch them grow and grow all summer (and fall).

2. Vacation Deal Says:

I just searched for vacation deal and Got your Page.Your Post is really Nice.Pl. Keep posting on vacation deal.

3. Survival Seeds Says:

I love going to vacations, but it takes me a while to get back to routine after the vacation is over… 🙁 That’s the hardest part for me!