Just a quick “How do you do?”

I’m really, really, really trying to post here at least once a week.  I know.  I know.  I missed last week but I also forgot to tell you all that I was on vacation last week and anyone that knows me knows that I stay as far away from computers as I can when I’m on vacation!

So here I am – day two back in the office and I already feel as though I didn’t have a vacation.  Although I will say that for some unexplained reason, this return has not proven to be as grueling as they usually are.  Hmmmm???

We had a wonderful vacation (as usual).  No trips, near or far.  No plans at all for that matter.  We did, however, get a lot of things done that we wanted to do before the snow starts flying (i.e. Mom’s house is “winterized”, the driveway is seal coated, etc.).  I also decorated the house for fall (yup, I’ll get pictures cause I finally bought a digital camera which I am very, very pleased with!).  Include a couple of days of just plain old relaxing and this made for one heck of a vacation!  I could definitely get used to that!

So, that’s it for me.  How do you do?

Published in:CurtinCallStories |on October 3rd, 2006 |1 Comment »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

One Response to “Just a quick “How do you do?””

1. Molly Says:

Congratulations on your new camera! What model did you choose?