I’m not tired anymore…

Nope. I’m well over that. I am e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d.

Holy cow! It was only six years ago that I last did this house thing – could I really have aged that much in s-i-x years??? This house stuff is whippin’ my butt!

We’ve been quite fortunate, actually. The house has been on the market for two days now and we’ve already had 4 showings. Showings are good but they are not offers and what we want is an offer. Mind you, there are a ton of houses on the market right now so who knows what’s going to happen. I keep telling myself that if it’s meant to be, it will happen and if it’s not, it won’t and I truly do believe that.

It doesn’t mean it’s easy, though. A woman looked at the house yesterday and she didn’t like it. Our realtor always gives us the feedback from lookers so that we can make minor adjustments accordingly. Her comments upset hubby. Hubby is very proud of our house, as he should be. It took some talking to make him realize that this woman will likely never find a home as her comments were quite silly. “The house is dark.” Huh? Did you remove your sunglasses before entering? “The kitchen is old.” Uhm. Yup. If you want, we’ll update it and add another $15k to the price of the house. Clearly, she wants the perfect house and all I can say is get yourself back to work and save some more money because you’re in the wrong price bracket for perfection.

Another man liked the house and wanted to come back with his wife but we haven’t heard anything further. The third person we didn’t hear from and the last showing was only at 6:15 last night so no word on that one yet.

One house that we saw has been on the market for 310 days. That’s almost a year. I don’t think so. I love my house. I don’t have to leave. I will be perfectly happy if it doesn’t sell and I have to stay. I would not put myself through this for 310 days. 90 will be more than enough, thank you.

Have I mentioned that I’m exhausted?

Published in:Uncategorized |on June 15th, 2007 |5 Comments »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

5 Responses to “I’m not tired anymore…”

1. Commission Says:

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting. I

2. The Commission Says:

Have you guys heard about the Borneo Monster And other CPA Wickedness…This is wicked…Alex Goad and Saj P are releasing a killer CPA course in a few days andthey have just put up this weird video that talks about a couple of mind-blowing tactics…The Borneo Monster Tactic, which shows how to cash in on very cheap traffic that nobody else knows what to do with. View the Wicked Video Here Watch the short video and then optin for a huge pile of very valuableFree content…I saw the page and checked out what’s there and you do not want to miss it. Cheers,

3. how to sell your house Says:

Great post, you provide very valuable information here that many will benefit from.

4. moneyonline Says:

Best Regards from Germany!

5. Raul Cerceo Says:

So when it comes to creating a good body building diet, neither the RDA nor the AMDR seem very helpful. I even had one patient die from bulimia after the procedure.