It is with mixed emotion…

…that I must inform you that we sold our house. Yes. 3+ weeks and we sold our house last night! I’m excited. I’m sad. I’m anxious. I’m nervous. Yup, mixed emotions for sure!

I’m excited for the people that are buying our house. It’s sounds like it’s a young, newly wed couple purchasing their first home and I’m sure they’re going to love it!

I’m sad because I do love my house. We’ve lived there just under six years but I am very, very attached to it.

I’m anxious because I have this strange feeling of being homeless. Of course, we’ll only sell pending our finding housing and the house we really, really like in North Reading is still available and we’re told that the buyers are “very motivated to sell”. We’re going back for a second look this afternoon.

Still, I’m nervous. My house is sold and I have nowhere to go.

What have we done????

Published in:Uncategorized |on July 6th, 2007 |5 Comments »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

5 Responses to “It is with mixed emotion…”

1. Stacy Says:

Yikes! Congratulations! (I think) That was very very fast. Where I live, there have been homes on the market for nearly a year! And I live in a desirable area, too.

Good luck with the N. Reading house!

2. John Saxon Says:

They say that moving house is one of the most stressful and anxiety-causing experiences we can go through. Having moved quite often throughout my life, I can’t say that I necessarily agree with that statement. But then again, I guess that’s because I never really stayed anywhere long enough to get that attached.

I see this post is well over two years old now and I found it while doing research for my how to cure anxiety blog – I’d be very interested to know how things turned out with the move etc.

Thanks for sharing.

3. Sun City Center Real Estate Says:

Your post gave me some things to think about. I will definitely be back.

4. Sun City Center Real Estate Says:

Wonderful site. Thank you for this useful post.

5. house realestate Says:

Good writing. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed my Google News Reader