Let there be dust

Okay, so… the television and table lamp have arrived for the living room so, with the exception of a few decorations that I’ll eventually get, the living room is done! Am I excited??? Oh, yeah, just a bit! That was a project beyond projects and finally, the dust has settled.

Oh, wait… did I say the dust has settled??? Who am I kidding??? The dust can only settle if no one is stripping wallpaper, mudding and sanding walls. Which means they would have to be doing something like… sitting still. And my husband is not capable of sitting still. So…. onto the next project. The kitchen! Our goal is to get a new kitchen (cabinets, floor, appliances, etc) next winter but hubby has already started stripping the wallpaper and will apply a coat of primer in preparation for the big work that will be done next year.

It will look great and I really am happy that I have a husband that is able and willing to do such wonderful things around the house but really, I just wanted a dust-free house for a little while. Was that too much to ask???

Published in:Uncategorized |on November 6th, 2009 |2 Comments »

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

2 Responses to “Let there be dust”

1. » Before and after, Part II Curtin Call Says:

[…] I had mentioned previously that hubby was going to start stripping wallpaper in the kitchen, just to do a quickie clean up as […]

2. Leslie Cleghorn Says:

I have learned so much on the internet over the past few years. The majority of it I can attribute to reading well thought out and educating blogs like yours. Thank you for it.