Marketing Digital SEO and More

Danillo Leite - Marketing Strategy Expert

Hey I’m Danillo Leite

Welcome to My Weblogs at Harvard. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

Danillo Leite

If you wanna know me:

Here i will talk about marketing, digital marketing and some strategies for SEO to

What is SEO?

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.

• Google
  • Bing
  • Yandex

What goes into SEO?

To understand the true meaning of SEO, let’s break that definition down and look at the parts:

• Quality of Traffic
    • You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they’re coming to your site because Google tells them you’re a resource for Apple computers when really you’re a farmer selling apples, that is not quality traffic. Instead you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products that you offer.
  • Quantity of Traffic
    • Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine results pages (SERPs), more traffic is better.
  • Organic Results
    • Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don’t have to pay for.
How SEO works

You might think of a search engine as a website you visit to type (or speak) a question into a box and Google, Yahoo!, Bing, or whatever search engine you’re using magically replies with a long list of links to webpages that could potentially answer your question.

That’s true. But have you ever stopped to consider what’s behind those magical lists of links?

Here’s how it works: Google (or any search engine you’re using) has a crawler that goes out and gathers information about all the content they can find on the Internet. The crawlers bring all those 1s and 0s back to the search engine to build an index. That index is then fed through an algorithm that tries to match all that data with your query.

It’s only fair to share…Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.

2. I am happy you listed Bing as well. Comparably with less effort, you can reach more people on Bing than on Google.

Is there a difference in the Brazilian search engine market?

Cheers.

• Hey Marcus, Thank you for your prompt reply.

I agree with you. I’m really enthusiastic about bing. You know what a mean.
      Bing, google and Yandex.

3. Hello Danillo,

I just found your blog on Harvard and its awesome!! I will love to have a few posts on this blog for my websites. What do you think? Can we arrange a deal?

Please visit me contact section and drop me an email

Regards

4. Hello my friend. How can I contact you?