SEO Tools Simple, Free – Instantly Improve Your Marketing: What is the first step towards success? Website!

SEO Tools Simple, Free – Instantly Improve Your Marketing

Do I need a business website if I have an Instagram and Facebook page? Well, the quick answer is, Yes.

I see an improvement in my projects day to day but it’s not that simple. And Simple Doesn’t Mean Easy. Whenever I dream up some improvement project, I end up working smartest and fastest when I have the right tools at my disposal.

It’s amazing the difference a good tool can make – and the extra time it takes to get work done without a helpful tool.

Danillo Leite - SEO Tools Simple, Free - Instantly Improve Your Marketing

Danillo Leite – SEO Tools Simple, Free – Instantly Improve Your Marketing

My Daily Tools

• Google Search Console
    • Bing Webmaster Tools
  • Google My Business
    • Bing Places
  • Google PageSpeed Insights
  • Google Analytics
  • Incognito Window
    • Searching Google.com in an incognito window will bring up that all-familiar list of autofill options, many of which can help guide your keyword research. The incognito ensures that any customized search data Google stores when you’re signed in gets left out.
    • Incognito may also be helpful to see where you truly rank on a results page for a certain term.
      • Google Trends

Do I need a Website

Are you asking, “Do I need a new website?”

If so, there’s a good chance you know the answer.

• You get no control. Facebook gets all the control
    • Remember it, Instagram is by Facebook too.

Facebook has changed their terms and conditions multiple times in the last year. They do this very easily and don’t have to ask anyone for permission. If you don’t like the changes, they don’t have to let you use Facebook as a business. All those free ice cream “likes” you have been tallying could be gone tomorrow and there is nothing you could do about it. Facebook maintains all the control, and you have to play their game as they wish.

Your website is the core to your online presence.

Social Media, Google, Bing and etc. Anything else is a tool to get people to come to your website.

It’s time to take down the signs begging for new likes, and focus on building a website that converts new business.

Bye bye, see you in the next time.

It’s only fair to share…Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0