Voces Clamantium in Deserto

Very interesting!

Found out via salon, tho I fear the article may be “premium”.

By the way, as far as I can tell the site is running software libre entirely – a GPLed content management system running through apache on debian linux.

5 Responses to “Voces Clamantium in Deserto”

1. Angelia Perpall Says:

Love your information Keep em coming you’ve got a fan:)

2. Sarina Layman Says:

Do you have a spam problem here; I also use Blog Engine, and I was wondering about your situation; we have developed some excellent practices and we would like to exchange techniques with others, please Email me if you are interested. And now, it looks like the beckham soccer has come to an end.

3. Tonette Varghese Says:

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts. So now, if you earn your elite stripes the old-fashioned way putting in some hard flying all around, you’ll be sitting next to people who can just earn miles using their credit card to gas up.

4. proactol Says:

You gave great points here. I made a research on the subject and found nearly all peoples will agree with your blog. However, there are some things you can do to reduce stress.

5. Cindy Montelongo Says:

I just added your web site to my bookmarks. I like reading you. Tyvm!