Auspicious WOTD

Dictionary.com’s word of the day today is “desultory”. (thanks ezrakilty)

I was also pleased and amused to see that some determined soul clicked through to this page from page 26 (!) of the results for a profane Arabic Google search.

8 Responses to “Auspicious WOTD”

1. game4power Says:

Good article!
    Thank you, the author

2. Tona Levandofsky Says:

You got some great ideas there. I did a search on the issue and learnt most peoples will agree with your blog. Your new baby will sleep and eat a lot, which will leave you feeling very tired, and if you try to do everything else along with caring for your newborn, you are going to take longer to heal and you may even have some complications.

3. male extra reviews Says:

For example you can either do the HCG injections or you can use the newer oral HCG drops to do the diet. Whatever the diet you follow make sure that you drink lots of fluids.

4. Leif Desantis Says:

I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.Great stuff as usual Though many are made with natural materials that are okay for any baby, you should never assume that is the case.

5. lego atlantis Says:

Well, the article is really the freshest on this worthw hile topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will at once grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Gratifying work and much success in your business endeavors!

6. Paul Gryszowka Says:

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up At the credit unions, sanity prevails.

7. Dwight Rocheford Says:

Hi I like this comment and it was so informational and I am gonna bookmark it. One thing to say the Indepth analysis this article has is trully remarkable.Who goes that extra mile these days? Well Done!!! Just one more tip you shouldinstall a Translator for your Worldwide Readers ..

8. Virgil Belfiglio Says:

Seo wants a superb search engine optimizer plan. Simply considered one of these methods could make an enormous distinction in your sites place and company your web site brings you.