Enlargening Upon a Theme

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert were talking about Jessica Lynch’s huge media package deal with Viacom.

JS: But doesn’t that kind of blur the line between journalism and entertainment and it — belittle the importance of the news?

SC: Well, why say it belittles the importance of the news, John? Why not say it enlargens the importance of entertainment?

9 Responses to “Enlargening Upon a Theme”

1. Raija Says:

YAY!! Another Daily Show fan!!!! What a great quote!
    I’ve been woosing out lately and not staying up late enough to watch…like an old lady! This reminds me I’ve got to get back into it!

2. Desultor Says:

I’m definitely a fan! I guess I’m also too much of an old lady to watch it at night – usually it’s the next day for me…

3. Donna Wentworth Says:

Oh, boy. Love it.

4. bhikku Says:

And people wonder why 9/11 happened…

5. Earleen Lasasso Says:

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts. The 80s saw the invention of melodic Modern Rock and a host of one hit wonder bands and pop groups but it was 90s alternative rock that took the genre to a whole new level.

6. Wayne Delbrune Says:

Do you have a spam problem here; I also use Blog Engine, and I was wondering about your situation; we have developed some excellent practices and we would like to exchange techniques with others, please Email me if you are interested. Don’t wait until you’re almost living on the streets to start your search.

7. best sport supplements Says:

Instant Whey [Reflex]: Mixes so easy in a mixing bottle. No bits. I got the choc-mint flavor, and love it. Mixed it with water and milk, and both mix great.

8. Hye Friedenberg Says:

you’re really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have done a magnificent job on this topic!

9. Linh Noris Says:

This can increase your bill considerably. You don’t have to do this when you are using online fax.