Chagrined & Bewildered®

Chagrined
From the Turkish saghri, a rough-surfaced leather. We call this material “shagreen”. It was the French who started using it metaphorically for “that which frets or worries the mind” (OED), and when we followed suit we adopted their spelling too.
Bewildered
In deserto.

9 Responses to “Chagrined & Bewildered®”

1. Becky Says:

Here’s a link to the clip from the Daily Show:

http://ftp.archive.org/movies/lisarein/tvclips/dailyaugust2003/8-12-03-fairandbalanced.mov

Courtesy of boingboing.net!

2. Desultor Says:

Thanks! Good ol’ Lisa Rein.

3. Jeannine Piatz Says:

Very good blog post I love your site keep up the great posts

4. gucci outlet Says:

I am happy to have read your posting as I have now a better understanding

5. Flirting Tips For Girls Says:

Nothing venture, nothing gain

6. proactol discount code Says:

So what will help you to lose the weight. The answer is a great diet, a good exercise program and based on the facts even UniqueHoodia could help. However, you should always make sure that you drink plenty of water throughout the day as well as this is an excellent way of suppressing your appetite before every single meal you have.

7. buy cheap facebook fans Says:

Seo wants a good search engine optimizer plan. Simply certainly one of these methods can make a giant distinction in your websites place and firm your website brings you.

8. Cecelia Trim Says:

A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If possible, as you change into expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with more particulars? It’s extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!

9. Art Fellman Says:

Heelllo! Just wanted to say good web site. Continue with the good job you’re doing!