More on France, Children’s Rhymes

Another classic, this one taunting, for communication of a very specific message. It works best with two-syllable names stressed on the first, though you can accomplish wonders with a little syncopation. Not wishing to offend anyone, I’ll mock myself here, and just to be sure feelings aren’t hurt I’ll do it in an obviously untrue, purely exemplary manner (I am looking at a computer screen now!):

I see London, I see France,
I see Desi’s underpants!

I was delighted some months ago with an elaborated version of this, which my young niece knows:

I see London, I see France,
I see Desi’s underpants!
Not too big, not too small,
Just as big as Eastview Mall!

11 Responses to “More on France, Children’s Rhymes”

1. Grant Says:

My niece has been saying this as well, we are in Australia and I have no idea where she got it from. Small world

Sailboat plans

2. avis Says:

i dont know but ive been told, a green grasshopper has a green butt hole.

3. avis Says:

once there was a elephant that tried to use the telaphant,,
    no no, i mean a elephone that tried to use the telephone,
    dear me , i am not cerntian quite that even no i have it right.

4. avis Says:

i love my weenie man
    he runs the hotdog stand
    he sells everything
    from weenies down
    one day in weenie life
    i’ll be his weenie wife
    hot dog!! , i love my weenie man

5. Grant Says:

Birdy Birdy,
    In the sky,
    What you doing in my eye,
    It tastes like sugar,
    It feels Like soup,
    Oh My God,
    Its birdy poop.

Sailboat Plans

6. Order hostgator Says:

This is my first time visiting your site. I do envy you since you seem to get a lot more comments then I do. Do you have any secret tips on how I can get more comments or do I just have to be paitent? Anyway, keep up the good work.

7. Theron Bigony Says:

Hi I love your article and it was so good and I am definetly going to bookmark it. One thing to say the Indepth analysis you have done is trully remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Bravo!! Just another suggestion you shouldget a Translator for your Global Audience !

8. Bill Imus Says:

This is my first visit to your blog. We are starting a brand new initiative in the same category as this blog. Your blog provided us with important information to work with. You have done a great job. People don’t show their age these days the way they used to.

9. Köpa Levitra receptfritt Says:

I searched in Google for sailboat and I found your blog 🙂 Great blog, Respect!

10. David James Says:

Thanks for taking the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning extra on this topic. If doable, as you achieve expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with further data? This can be very helpful for me.

11. Jessica Bell Says:

You ought to actually think about working on growing this weblog into a major authority in this market. You evidently have a grasp of the matters everyone is searching for on this website in any case and you might certainly even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I might explore following recent subjects and raising the amount of write ups you place up and I guarantee you’d start seeing some wonderful targeted visitors within the close to future. Only a thought, good luck in whatever you do!