Hodge Podge

More Johnsonian O’Brian:

‘My dear sir, I believe you have been led astray by the words master and master and commander — illogical terms, I must confess. The first is subordinate to the second. You must allow me to explain our naval ranks some time. But in any case you will never be flogged — no, no; you shall not be flogged,’ he added gazing with pure affection, and with something like awe, at so magnificent a prodigy, at an ignorance so very far beyond anything that even his wide-ranging mind had yet conceived.

(Master & Commander, p. 122)

10 Responses to “Hodge Podge”

1. Rickie Gropper Says:

Similarly, P90x diet plan download will also give you practical tips on second phase the energy booster and the third phase the endurance maximizer and you will also get exciting menus to help you keep going. Health Problems Associated with Obesity

2. Computers Says:

wats the most effective website to gain fb backgrounds?

3. proactol Says:

You raise a lot of questions in my head; you wrote a good post, but this post is also thought provoking, and I will have to ponder it some more; I will be back soon. These binoculars telescopes have wide pieces.

4. Tashia Erfert Says:

Nice post . keep up the good work And like most people, you probably lack the expertise to remove said virus, making computer virus removal about as big a reach as, say, fixing your transmission or tailoring a suit.

5. Val Mais Says:

Thanks. Thanks for putting up this. Its always great to see someone give back to the community.

6. Kelly Saldi Says:

Hello, fellow, fantastic site!. Unfortunately Your Site has some urls on the page that seem to work ineffectually. thought i should let you know so you can fix it Thanks

7. 5 star hotel phuket Says:

But yeah Thank you for making the effort to discuss this particular, I feel strongly regarding it and really like learning more on that topic. If probable, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your website with more details? It is extremely of great help for me.

8. edna Says:

What’s up! Just dropped by to say great web site. Keep up the good job you’re doing!

9. Beady Eye Says:

Hi there, – came upon your current site by pure luck when searching around the web this morning, and happy that i did! I do like the page structure and colours, but I have to point out that I’m having problems when it loads. I’m using Classilla 8 internet browser for mac, and the menu fails to align nicely. i’m pretty sure I’ve applied a matching layout on a client’s online site, but the menu seems all straight on mine. I think the fault is at this end & perhaps it’s about time to change for a better one!

10. breast pumps covered by insurance Says:

Being a Newbie, I am constantly researching for publications which can really help me .. Thanks a ton