The Way to Do It

Props to the Chinese for this.

5 Responses to “The Way to Do It”

1. jared Says:

It’s interesting that the inscription (if we believe the translation) uses the word “devoted” to describe what the monkeys did with their lives for the benefit of SARS research. That’s recasting their wholesale slaughter in significantly more voluntary terms. But without that element, how could we honor them? If we’re trying to thank them, we have to thank them _for_ something, but in the end all they really did was exist conveniently enough to be forced under the knife for our public good. And who do we thank for THAT?

Can you imagine a monument reading: “To all who read this: There was a horrible disease outbreak, and we had to butcher a bunch of monkeys to figure that shit out. Think of them every once in a while.”

It just doesn’t flow.

2. Delsie Apland Says:

Do you have a spam problem here; I also use Blog Engine, and I was wondering about your situation; we have developed some excellent practices and we would like to exchange techniques with others, please Email me if you are interested. Including getting the best cup of coffee you’ll ever have in your life.

3. Amado Dischner Says:

Keep in mind that if you hit plateau and cannot get past it, you can always increase the drops from 10 drops 3 times a day to 15 drops 3 times a day. People who have a problem maintaining a healthy weight often have unhealthy habits.

4. Sha Perris Says:

This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I appreciated your distinguished manner of writing this post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand. If this does sound right for you then you will be amazed by the total experience of attempting something that relatively few people have tried.

5. Alex Darwin Says:

This one is an inspiration, which uncovers heaps of info related to this subject. I have to confess your data matched my sentiments. I am going to now take your feed to remain up to date on every coming blog post you might create. You’re hereby thanked for a job perfectly done!