Today’s Dishes

dishes october 31 2004

17 Responses to “Today’s Dishes”

1. cynthia Says:

thank you for the photos, dishblog.

2. Desultor Says:

No prob! Expect more!

3. cynthia Says:

did you use the squirt gun to rinse the dishes?

4. Desultor Says:

It’s actually an implement of feline behavior amelioration. Just ended up by the dishes is all.

5. snjoseph Says:

Hi David, I just wanted to say what a treat it was to see yet another set of pictures of your personal dish collection. It makes us all want to learn more about your real-life personality, your real-life Boston-area apartment, and your real-life girlfriend (who is, to my understanding, also your coworker at your real-life Genuity job). I am sure that, if you keep posting these wonderful pictures, more and more exciting personal information about you is sure to come out!

6. Desultor Says:

Hi snjoseph; thanks for your kind comments! I’m really glad so many people seem to love these dish pictures. It’s a surprising artistic success!

7. Donna Wentworth Says:

Indeed. The beauty of the dish rack has been long under-appreciated.

8. Desultor Says:

Well, if, as they say, one blogger is worth ten votes, how many critics is one worth?

Donna, you said it exactly right; for far too long the beauty of dish racks has gone unsung.

I must say I never expected this project to generate the heartfelt praise and, if I do say so myself, gratitude that I’m seeing flood in from all corners of the blogosphere. But now, I’m feeling amped up! I think that, with a lot of work from all of us, we’re in a position to leverage our power and change all that. To have dishes matter to everyone as much as they do to us. We can at least dream, right guys?

9. ezra Says:

More dishes! More!

10. Tityrus Plex Says:

More snjoseph! More!

11. Desultor Says:

I can promise more dishes at least – LOTS more!

12. sports supplements info Says:

Synergy: I been using this product for several months now, so thats saying something, fantastic results on this it really is the ultimate all in one, you can feel it replenshing your muscles after a work out, great stuff will buy time and time again

13. James McLeod Says:

This one is an inspiration, which uncovers heaps of info associated to this subject. I must confess your knowledge matched my sentiments. I’m going to now take your feed to remain up to date on every coming blog post you would possibly create. You are hereby thanked for a job perfectly performed!

14. iron samurai watch Says:

Sick! Just received a brand-new Pearl and I can now read your blog on my phone’s browser, it didn’t operate on my outdated one.

15. rochester ny shops Says:

I believed it was heading to become some boring previous post, but it truly compensated for my time. I will publish a hyperlink to this web page on my weblog. I am certain my guests will come across that very useful.

16. Cris Doerfler Says:

I’m really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays..

17. cheap starwars tor credits Says:

What I wouldnt give to have a debate with you about this. You just say so many things that come from nowhere that Im fairly certain Id have a fair shot. Your weblog is good visually, I mean people wont be bored. But others who can see past the videos and the layout wont be so impressed with your generic understanding of this subject.