Complicated Change

I got the same thing at Donut Hill this morning as most. It comes to $3.51, so I took a penny from the Jimmy Fund box and gave the cashier $5.01. She said my change was one-fifty and handed me $5.50. I took it, then gave back the five and said, one-fity, right? At the same time, I pocketed one of the quarters I got back and dropped the other in the Jimmy Fund box. The cashier then gave me back a one and a five. I took the one, leaving her with the five in her hand. This she took back and, flustered, tried to hand me another one.

6 Responses to “Complicated Change”

1. forex currency pairs Says:

lol funny stuff rite there.. i wouldve kept the $5 though!

2. bobby Says:

The cashier obviously has graduated in Maths in Harvard 😀

3. cindi Says:

I Like to read about pet stuff.Got your page on Thursday.Your Post Desultor » Blog Archive » Complicated Change is really Nice.Thanks.

4. Mario at Catchy Subject Lines Says:

I just stumbled upon your article while I was in fact conducting a search in Bing, looking for something similar but not exactly the same…

Nevertheless I am more than glad to be here, because you seem to have an insightful point of view. I would say it’s up to debate… but I’m scared to not make you my enemy, ha, ha, ha…

Anyway, if you want to talk more about it, please respond to my comment and I’ll make sure to subscribe so that I will be notified and return here for more…

Your new friend

5. unique hoodia reviews Says:

Your appetite is controlled by the amount of unconverted glucose in your blood, and glycogen in the liver. Eating the plant reportedly makes the hunger go away.

6. jack3d Says:

Instant Whey [Reflex]: Mixes so easy in a mixing bottle. No bits. I got the choc-mint flavor, and love it. Mixed it with water and milk, and both mix great.