Yellowthroat!

I saw a common yellowthroat (Geothlypis trichas) on the deck at work today! It was skulking in the shrubs at first – hard to see more than leaves wiggling – but I had a pretty good feeling based on the song. The wee creature eventually obligingly flew into pretty decent view and sang a bit.

12 Responses to “Yellowthroat!”

1. Desultor Says:

I’ve been seeing this on the deck this year too.

2. Vectora Ramirez Says:

Wow, you rock!

3. John Artic Says:

Awesome, you rock!

4. discount flashlights Says:

It’s good to see you are goin’ green! 🙂

5. Duane Later Says:

Un blog muy interesante, te hace pensar. Seguir asi

6. halo 3 Says:

Good afternoon. I wanted to drop you a quick comment to express my thanks. I’ve been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a great deal of useful information as well as enjoyed the way you’ve setup your blog. I am attempting to setup my own blog but I think it’s far too general. I want to focus more on narrower topics. Being all things to all people is not all that its cracked up to be. Many thanks.

7. Stanton Laberge Says:

You had fantastic good ideas here. I did a search on the subject and discovered almost all peoples will agree with your blog. It is a fine line between displaying a product and putting an audience to sleep.

8. Shaun Ospital Says:

You really ought to consider growing your web-site, these kind of posts are very useful. In fact, you might possibly probably make a couple bucks just by incorporating some more ads!

9. Van Bischof Says:

keep on writing

10. jocuri jetix Says:

Man, that was a really well written article. By the way, where did you get your theme? It looks like it was professionally designed.

11. trichozed Says:

You had fantastic good ideas here. I did a search on the subject and discovered almost all peoples will agree with your blog. It is a fine line between displaying a product and putting an audience to sleep

12. Duncan Dubiel Says:

A weight loss diet patch is meant to stick like band aids and help you to lose weight faster. Burning Ketones instead of glucose can benefit you greatly when dieting.