Merry Christmas & Happy 2006!!!
— Unique X-mas tree at HSBC plaza in Shanghai
More memorable moments from past and present:
1) Harvard Commencement 2004
With some of my blockies:
With mom in the Yard . . .
In Quincy House Courtyard (mostly) . . .
At HardRock Cafe in Boston with Amy TTZ and her parents:
2) California Winter! — an oxymoron??
At Santa Monica (2004)
My 8-day Shanghai trip in June of 2004 was definitely unforgettable …
1) With Grandma … Don’t we look alike?!
2) With three of my cousins
3) Wow… who is this shuai-ge/leng-jai/stud?? 😛
4) With Uncle …
5) At Gong1 De2 Ling2 (signature vegetarian cuisine!! No, the bamboo is not edible …) — be sure to check out their Chinglish menu … 😛
Ah … Nostalgia over fair Hahhvvaaad (haha j/k). Missing college dearly, nevertheless:
1) Senior Soiree — with (most of) my blocking group in the Quincy Courtyard right before dinner
Million $ Question: Which blockmate wore my Quincy Spring Formal dress to this dance?? (hehe … see #3 below)
2) With my NYC roommates right before the Soiree:
3) Quincy House Spring Formal — Dining at Upstairs on the Square (YUUUMMMYY!!!)
4) Just can’t get enough of Upstairs on the Square (dragged Yue there for brunch … and it worked becuz she sold her soul 1 yr later… haha j/k):
5) Can you believe that these were poses for my Yearbook photo?? Guess which one my mom picked …
6) Fun with Mickey!!!
At Disneyland with Steph (study buddy & best friend from elementary school):
Pretending to be Cinderella on my BDay at Walt Disney World:
HMmmmm … doesn’t quite look right eh?? Guess that rules out one option for Halloween 😛
7) I miss MUSIC!!!!! Vocal, instrumental, Mando/Canto Pop, Classical, Karaoke, etc etc etc
With Gloria & Diana at the MIHNUET Blacktie Recital (Feb 04):