- Tell Hollywood Thou Shalt Not Put A Stumbling Block Before the Treaty For The Blind, by Harold Feld. Points to the We the People Petition
- Why is the Media Hyping Cord-Cutting?
- Elements of a viral launch page, by Simon Schmid on Smashing
- Fred Wilson on “natural advertising”
- Tornadoes and Climate Change: Huge Stakes, Huge Unknowns, by Dr. Jeff Masters in the Wunderblog.
- The 1 Chart That Reveals Just How Grossly Unfair The U.S. Tax System Has Become, by Mark Gongloff in HuffPo.
- Senators laud Apple CEO Tim Cook for his amazing products and outside-the-box interpretation of the American corporate tax code. On The Daily Show
- Google reportedly pursuing ‘multipronged effort’ to build wireless networks in emerging markets, by Donald Melanson in Engadget
Personal Clouds & VRM
- The Power of Vendor Relationship Management, by Pam Baker in Tech Page One
- IT’s new concern: The personal cloud, by Robert L. Mitchell in Computerworld
- Space Monkey! The Challenge of Providing a Truly Private Personal Cloud, by Dan Blum (Here is Space Monkey.) Also by Dan: Personal Cloud Security and Defining Personal Cloud: An Analyst’s Perspective.
- Video by John Kelly, of Neustar, at Gartner
- Radio masts and towers
- List of links to masts and towers
- List of catastrophic collapses and demolitions of broadcast masts and towers
Comments are now closed.