Mobile (especially Auto)
- Phil Windley:
- Ayesha Adamo in Alternet: The School of Belle Knox — The Duke Porn Star on One Way to Pay for Outrageous College Costs
- Clay Shirky: The End of Higher Education’s Golden Age
- Eric S. Raymond: The myth of the fall and Tim O’Reilly‘s reflections on the piece
- Patricia Cohen in the NYTimes: Innovation far removed from the lab
- Cory Doctorow: The coming civil war over general purpose computing
- Fred Goldstein: Why the Internet is, by definition, ungovernable
- Damon Lavrinc in Wired: How Apple’s CarPlay Compares to the Competition
- Dorie Clark in HBR: Step back to propel your career forward.
- Nadia El-Imam: Sharing clout: what happens when children of the Internet + globalisation get elected into office
- Noah Smith in The Week: What the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Tim O’Reilly: The Creep Factor: How to Think About Big Data and Privacy
- Nilay Patel in The Verge: The Internet is Fucked.
- Damon Lavrinc in Autopia: Better Use Those Points: The Sad Decay of Frequent Flyer Programs
- Steve Smith in MediaPost: Ads are dirtier than porn at spreading mobile malware