New penis grown on boy’s arm

Doctors have grown a new penis on a Russian boy’s arm after he lost his old one in a bizarre accident. The 16-year-old, named only as Malik, lost his penis after receiving an electric shock while urinating on an electric wire.

The article is from Pravda, via Ananova, but you’re gonna have to click through to see the amazing photo because, quite frankly I’ve got standards. They may be low, but putting a huge dick shot on the front of my Blog where my mother could see it, even if it is growing out of an arm, is over the line.

This entry was posted in ESL Links. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to New penis grown on boy’s arm

1. Cheeky Geek says:

What will those wacky, nutty, crazy, nutty, wacky Russian scientists think of next?

2. Cheeky Geek says:

3. Cheeky Geek says:

Gawd, I hate people who get impatient and click Submit buttons twice when it appears nothing is happening.

4. Cheeky Geek says:

I’ve heard of wearing one’s HEART on one’s sleeve, but THIS is ridiculous.

5. AshnRuben says:

Woah! That’s a weird case really!

Well, if someone wants help with their below par penis or below par sexual performance, I found couple of pretty useful portals…

http://www.medicalpenisstretcher.com

Cheers!

6. AshnRuben says:

Here’s the other useful link regarding penis enlargement or enhancement:

http://www.semenvolumepills.org

Cheers!

7. Anonymous says:

This is phenomenal and hilarious! 🙂 But excellent alternative for penis.

8. BLACKJACK says:

Get the latest mobile phones online at Dialaphone, the mobile phone shop offering great deals on the latest mobile phones.

9. Anonymous says:

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.

10. Penis Growth says:

Try some natural ways. there always solution.

11. Hey man thats disgusting !! How will that guy use this new penis ?? Can you imagine ??

12. automotive says:

It’s really great to post my comments on such a blog. I would like to appreciate the great work done by the web master and would like to tell everyone that they should post their interesting comments and should make this blog interesting. Once again I would like to say keep it up to blog owner!!!!
    Interesting article is very nice information I like to know more about it and its advantag

13. neybursguy says:

wow, just too wierd for words!!

14. Wow hilarious post!

Cheers all.

15. I have found few blogs having good content. Thanks for sharing!

16. @@ first time see this kind of news.. new to me.. =D

17. “Hi there, I observe that your published content is somewhat understanding because it talks about plenty of interesting details. In Any Occasion, was questioning whether you’d want to interchange internet hyperlinks with my web site, as I am looking to ascertain contacts to more amplify and gain ground for my web portal. I do not thoughts you laying my word wide web backlinks in the primary web page, just approving this back links on this unique internet web page is a lot more than ample. Anyway, would you be kind sufficient message me again at my site in the event you are keen in swapping inbound links, I would actually worth that. Thanks a great deal and I hope to hear from you shortly! “

18. I cannot consider I’ve ever found a site with this particular a lot of responses about it!