He Forgot to Grease her Down….

ø

ALBUQUERQUE,
N.M. — Perhaps Santa should carry a disclaimer: "Don’t
try this at home." It might have saved an Albuquerque teen from a
lot of embarrassment.

The teenage girl, 15, got lodged in a chimney trying to get into a house
she and her boyfriend were locked out of. Albuquerque Fire Department Lt.
Jeff Eschenburg said her boyfriend apparently gave her the idea. It was
his house they were trying to get into.

Eschenburg
said the girl nearly made it to the bottom. Firefighters could see her
feet inside the fireplace when they arrived.

from
the New Mexico Channel

Comments are closed.