Archive for January 21st, 2004
The federal government has signed a 10-year, $1.2 million per year lease
Neighbors say they were promised by developers that the office building
Japanese telecom carriers,
The TS41 handset, manufactured by electronics firm Sanyo, was put on
The new phone is equipped with a "Sonic Speaker" which transmits
We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it
1. Sunday = sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact,
1. If you won’t dress like the Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done.
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach,
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine…Really.
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch
adapted from RobertWade.com
Norma Yvonne Declares Self "Double Boss" of Dowbrigade and Dowbrigade
Regular readers may notice a significant upgrade in the content and
In a related vein, Dr. Judith Steinberg has declared herself the "Double
from ABC News