Dead Invade the White House

8

First Family
The surviving (and formerly feuding) members of the Grateful Dead had a secret impromptu meeting Monday evening with the man they credit with reuniting them: President Obama. The president welcomed all the members of The Dead, who are performing tonight at the Verizon Center in Washington, to the Oval Office just before dinner last night.

from the Washington Post

A transparent ploy to mesmerize baby boomers while social security evaporates and end-of-life care is made more cost effective.

1. gabriel feldman

April 16, 2009 @ 11:42 am

1

Dad when will you write about you trip to TX. I thought that you would blog it

2. Okinawa

May 16, 2009 @ 6:10 pm

2

Now that is music my friends.

3. UsedCarPartsGuy

May 18, 2009 @ 4:38 pm

3

The only thing missing was an old VW Hippy Bus and some muscle cars.

4. Karen Kramer

May 18, 2009 @ 4:41 pm

4

Does this mean the Dead Head Fued is officially over?

5. aşk

July 17, 2009 @ 5:27 pm

5

hallo dear friends thanks a lot for your workshop

6. Used Engine Guy

July 22, 2009 @ 8:35 pm

6

This is one of the coolest things that Obama has done so far. I have to give him credit with allowing these guys to play in the White House. I’ve not seen anyone mention WHERE they played in the White House though… does anyone know?

7. 1969 muscle cars

October 15, 2009 @ 9:20 pm

7

1969 muscle cars…

While searching for 1969 muscle cars on Thursday, your blog came up and your post regarding Dowbrigade ” Blog Archive ” Dead Invade the White House looked very interesting to me.I just just wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was wi…

8. araç sorgulama

December 29, 2009 @ 6:32 am

8