Fort Culture raises the flag

May 3rd, 2005 by

Today, Fort Culture goes public. I hope that a resource like this will elevate the general online discourse around issues of digital rights. To achieve the depth and accuracy we want, we need as much feedback as possible. When you have a few moments free, browse some of the topics, find your area of expertise and leave some comments!

If Fort Culture piques your interest, be sure to investigate the other exciting projects Downhill Battle has been engaged with for the last couple of years.

(PS: For the technically-minded folks wondering why we didn’t base the site off of wiki software, we found that the deployment of a flexible WordPress install fit better with the user experience we hope to encourage. For example, as we delve further into link-streams, integrating with del.icio.us/de.lirio.us will be much easier.)

14 Responses to “Fort Culture raises the flag”

1. Maryetta Dauteuil Says:

It’s going to be a spell before we realize any CMS cloud offering from the likes of Oracle. Acquia have of late set up Drupal Gardens which is a cloud based function which feels very promising. There are a host of reasons why we are not going onto the cloud more rapidly, the essential reason is organizational change where budgets and contracts are established and presented years for 3, 4 even 5 years. Come replenishment time some clients are requiring CMS in the cloud but then have to study other issues such as integration with CRM & some other back office systems. I think it will materialize eventually.

2. miley Says:

Your topic Kevin Driscoll » Blog Archive » Fort Culture raises the flag was interesting.I found it on Friday searching for office software.Please Keep posting on office software.

3. Jessica Bell Says:

Now you have got your new website online and you’re keen to start making some sales! But, how will you make sales in the event you do not have high volumes of visitors to your website?

4. Air jordan 17 Says:

What a good post.I really can’t help myself but have to leave a comment.The outstanding blog that provides much knowledge for readers to learn from.It really have largely expanded my horizon. Many thanks!

5. Valorie W Davenport Says:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

6. stores that sell ugg boots Says:

I’m uncommonly to death to I ground this post. Tender thanks you with a view sharing us rigorous info.

7. Tammy Says:

Incredible blog post, I truly watch for fresh news by you.

8. Tyler Pola Says:

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all important infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this.

9. Facebook advertising Says:

I would like to thank you for the efforts you might have made in writing this post. I am hoping the exact same greatest work from you in the future at the same time. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine weblog now

10. Rosia Says:

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

11. Cheap Dining Room Sets Says:

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid other customers like its aided me. Great job.

12. ramalan nasib Says:

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice day!

13. Haga information Says:

I’m pretty pleased to discover this web site. I want to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to look at new things on your web site.

14. raspberry ketones bodybuilding Says:

Thanks for your personal beneficial information and facts pertaining to eating plans I’m applying this as well as other info to supply rapid summaries of diet programs at out health/diet part.