Corante SSA most bloggable

November 15th, 2005 by

In just a few hours, my alarm will wake me for the Corante Symposium on Social Architecture. Rebecca bought a new laptop and I’m now continuing my 8 year free-PC streak as the happy owner of a 700mhz Thinkpad. It is my youngest machine. Running Ubuntu, it’s quite peppy.

I’m a little uneasy at this move towards portable computing. One of my least favorite aspects of tech-oriented conferences has been the socially vile practice of sitting lost in one’s laptop as a speaker is ignored at the front of the room. As I experiment with using QWERTY for note-taking rather than my trusted pen&paper system, I am going to pay special attention to my behavior with respect to the rest of the human beings in the room.

I wonder how many other attendees consider a 7:30am Tuesday wake-up to be sleeping-in.

11 Responses to “Corante SSA most bloggable”

1. Roma Chavera Says:

Thanks for articles. Your information is very useful and I will rejoinder for read other page . I colligate to understand it.

2. Ian Green Says:

Search engine marketing requires a great optimizer plan. One in every 5 these methods can make an enormous difference in your website’s position and deliver significant new visitors.

3. Randolph Olano Says:

Hi everyone, – discovered your current internet page by chance when drifting across the internet this afternoon, and happy that i did! I like the layout and colors, but I should mention that I’m having difficulty when it loads. I’m using ELinks 0.11 internet browser for mac, and the menu bit will not align well. i’m pretty sure made use of a similar design on a client’s internet site, but the menu seems alright on mine. I suspect the problem is at my end & perhaps it’s about time to switch!

4. madela breast pumps Says:

You had very good points there. I did a hunt on the issue and found that quite possibly lots of people will agree with your blog.

5. กระเป๋าแบรนด์เนม Says:

Ist Einverstanden, Ihr Gedanke einfach ausgezeichnet

6. jordan 3 shoes Says:

It is my great pleasure to hear from you and witness your great masterpiece.All of them look nice! Thank you very much!

7. Seymour Doan Says:

Currently it sounds like Drupal is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

8. football nfl jerseys Says:

My partner and i checked out the sky. Heaven is actually stunning. We looked over a person. I looked at heaven na lang ulit.

9. ramalan nasib 2012 Says:

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice weekend!

10. 20-inch-brazilian-weave Says:

I definitely enjoy reading all that is written on your blog*~* http://brazilianweave1.anime-navi.net/Entry/2

11. MMO Says:

I like this web blog very much, Its a very nice office to read and obtain info . “Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” by Epictetus.