Hi the Emo

This is a little blog we can use to post comments and stuff. It might be easier to access than email sometimes, and we can post pictures and videos on it and everything! Now that you know how to open more than one page at a time on your computer, this could be an excellent second page to have open. Whoah.

You have to click on the Comments link to see what new stuff we’ve said.

1. Office Cubicle Accessories

October 31, 2009 @ 12:09 pm

1

Great pics. I like the way they slowly appear.

2. Best Gaming Laptops

November 6, 2009 @ 10:50 am

2

Nice theme – I might use it myself !

3. Dubai Real Estate

November 26, 2009 @ 2:55 pm

3

I might consider using this theme. It looks good.

4. ClickAdEqualizer

March 9, 2010 @ 11:39 pm

4

Great blog. Keep it up.

5. ClickAdEqualizer

March 21, 2010 @ 2:56 am

5

I actually just bought a great book on running a successful blog today at a seminar – written by a 10 year old! Amazing. wish i had his smarts when I was that age.

6. elie palima | make money online

August 10, 2010 @ 2:49 pm

6

nice blog dude.

7. Tiara Locy

November 22, 2010 @ 5:12 pm

7

ha ha! just a matter of time when she gets back to prison!

8. Laine Signorino

November 23, 2010 @ 2:48 am

8

i take your bets when she gets back to jail again

9. Achille

October 11, 2011 @ 5:00 pm

9

Any new pictures?

10. Isabella Merrills

February 4, 2013 @ 2:48 am

10

Good post. I learn some thing quite complicated on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it really is stimulating you just read content material off their writers and rehearse a specific thing from their web site. I’d would prefer to use some although using content on my small weblog whether or not you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link on your web weblog. Appreciate your sharing.

11. Norine Pigford

February 5, 2013 @ 8:15 am

11

Dear Katie, I’m sorry to hear that your doctor created a mistake and put you on Depo injections. You say which you are still acquiring injections? These injections are created from progestin, a synthetic form of progesterone which is used mainly as a method of birth control for women who cannot use any other form of birth control. Among the drug’s side effects is weight gain. A single injection lasts for three months. So in case you are nonetheless getting these injections, please, please, tell your doctor which you don’t want to receive them any longer. The effects with the drug will remain inside your body for three months, so during these three months, it may be difficult to shed the added weight which you gained, no matter what you do. You will find other far more gentler ways to regulate your periods and menses, specially at your tender formative age. Here are some with the negative reasons for not employing Depo-Provera: it can cause decreased bone density which can lead to osteoporosis, depression, increased blood clots, liver damage, headaches, hair loss, leg cramps, nervousness, dizziness, abdominal bloating, and weight gain. For your stretch marks on your stomach, you are able to rub some vitamin E on them. Just puncture a capsule of vitamin E and gently apply to your stomach region once or twice each day. The stretch marks will respond to the vitamin E if you use it regularly and use it as soon as they appear. The older the stretch marks, the longer and more difficult they are to rub away. It truly is best to use natural vitamin E, which can be distinguished from the synthetic form by the following small print and notations on the vitamin bottle: d- may be the natural form, and dl- will be the synthetic form. Use only the d- form which is the natural form. I believe that synthetic substances have caused enough harm already, and should be laid to rest. Locate a doctor who will listen to you, have patience until the Depo drug gets out of your system and body, and continue follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen to get back to your former weight. Please read the posts above to learn a lot more about dieting. Very good luck.

12. Kevin Honnerlaw

May 7, 2013 @ 2:09 am

12

If the top two teams in the four team playoff are that good, I have no problem with it no matter what conference they’re from. If a four team playoff had been in place this year, ND would not have been there. Yes, eight would be better, but four is a start.

13. Jonas Leclair

May 7, 2013 @ 6:55 am

13

Hi again It seems I can’t read, as I just checked your site and saw your notice on on-site camping. Sorry about that. Will check in later in the year for all the registration information. Thanks again.