John Q

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0251160/trailers-screenplay-E15785-10-2

This is an incredible movie.

John Q

• (The speech John Q. gives to his son)

I just need to tell you a few things. You always listen to your mother. You understand? Do what she tells you to do. She’s your best friend. You tell her you love her every day.

You’re too young for girls right now, but… there’s going to come a time. When it does, you treat them like princesses. ‘Cause that’s what they are.

When you say you’re going to do something… When you say you’re going to do something, you do it. Because your word is your bond, son. It’s all you have.

And money. You make money if you get a chance, even if you got to sell out once in a while. Make as much money as you can. Don’t be stupid like your father. Everything is so much easier with money, son.

Don’t smoke.

Be kind to people. When somebody chooses you… We talked about this. You stand up. You be a man.

You stay away from the bad things, son, please. Don’t get caught up in the bad things. There’s so many great things out there for you.

I’ll never leave you. I’m always with you. Right there. I love you, son.

2 thoughts on “John Q

1. This movie has been the best movie I have ever seen. It has made me realize how a father can be so riskfull for his child from one to ten I would rate it to be “10”.

2. This is the best movie EVER!! If you haven’t seen it than you definently need to watch it. It really shows how much of a DAD’S life he will risk for his DYING son. This movie to me would be rated ATLEAST a “10”. The only reason I put atleast in ALL CAPS is because if there was such thing as rating a movie more than a 10, then I would Definently rate it A ONE HUNDRED!!!!!!