Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow HLS Case Studies
- My Tweets
- Worker Centers & OUR Walmart: Case studies on the changing face of labor in the United States
- Robbing the Piggy Bank? Moving from mutual to stock form at Friendly Savings Bank
- The Argument for Active Learning
- Spotlight on: International and Comparative Law
- Fair Use Week: 5 Questions with Kyle Courtney
Top Posts & Pages
- Case Development Initiative Blog Posts
- Case Study Program Blog Posts
- Experiential Learning and the Case Study Method
- Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program Blog Posts
- Legal News and Debate
- Problem Solving Workshop Blog Posts
- Program on International Law and Armed Conflict Blog Posts
- Program on Negotiation
Any opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Harvard University.
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this manuscript are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the author or any of the author's representatives. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents and materials discussed in this blog.
Outside images are used under a Creative Commons license, and do not suggest the licensor's endorsement or affiliation.
Comments are encouraged. Blog administrators will use their discretion to remove any inappropriate, uncivil, slanderous, or spam comments.
Email the site administrator at email@example.com
Category Archives: Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program Blog Posts
In April, Dean Jeremy Paul of the Northeastern University School of Law and co-managing partner Alan Klinger of Stroock & Stroock & Lavan wrote for the New York Law Journal about legal curricular reform. Paul and Klinger outline seven improvements … Continue reading
Robert Bordone, Thaddeus R. Beal Clinical Professor of Law, and Rory Van Loo, Lecturer on Law developed and co-teach Multiparty Negotiation, Group Decision Making, and Teams, an advanced negotiation workshop that enables students to participate in and conduct complex, multiparty … Continue reading