Discussion Forum

Use this page to discuss your experiences, opinions, and questions about case study method teaching. (Moderator reserves the right to delete or block inappropriate comments.)

6 Responses to Discussion Forum

1. Lisa Brem says:

I have talked to several professors who would like to adopt the problem solving methodology for their university. However, many are worried about the resources required for such a course. For those of you considering adopting or already have adopted a problem solving course, how have you approached finding the resources (funding, teaching assistant time, etc) to do so?

2. Lisa Brem says:

In my travels lately I’ve heard some sentiments expressed that negotiation should be a required course in law schools. What is your opinion? Is negotiation a required skill for lawyers? Should all law students be exposed to some level of negotiation training? And if so, what would be appropriate … a short workshop or seminar or a full semester course?

3. mariao says:

I’m agree with you

4. Dmitry says:

Hi,
    I’m sure that negotiation should be a part of the program for lawyers. A close friend of mine is a layer and she says she wished it to be included in her law school. Actually I think it would be a precious course for most of schools, too many people around lack this important skill.

5. Ruben says:

I’m totally agree with you.

6. Law Student From India Purchased Critical Decisions in Negotiation Harvard Law School Professor Robert C, help me to improve critical decision dealing with difficult tactics