Internet in Kenya

Yesterday I was reading BBC and I found out that blogs”Internet” is helping Kenyan peoples to lean about their member of parliament. According to the new the website called “mazalendo” “Eye on Kenyan Parliament” reporting every day what is going on in the Kenyan parliament to the public.
This is really great and I am so happy to the founder of the website. This is what I am taking about Internet can help to solve many problems we have in this world. I am sour Internet also have bad impact in our world. But that is life. There is good, there is bad, there is work, there is vacation, there is sleep, there is weaking up and there is life, there is death. so we can not have two good things in life.

Since I know Kenyan–they love politics this website is good to boom. People for the capital city Nairobi will probably call this family how live in remote place and will tell them about thier MP. That will help the country in many ways.

Time is coming were no one is going to hide in close door. We are looking it seeing it and toughing it. Every thing going on in the world— the better yet to come.

1. SY

March 15, 2007 @ 8:24 pm

1

yo, H, this sounds cool, but I couldn’t dig up the exact story. could you post a link to “mazalendo” or to the story about it? thanks! and keep blogging: i’m enjoying reading your blog. -SY