Thursday, January 3rd, 2013...11:39 am
Apply now for a Houghton Library Fellowship
The deadline is January 18th to apply for a $3000 research fellowship in one of a number of areas:
• Beatrice, Benjamin, and Richard Bader Fellowship in the Visual Arts of the Theatre
• W. Jackson Bate/ Douglas W. Bryant, American Society for Eighteenth Century Studies Fellowship
Successful applicants must either be an ASECS member in good standing or be willing to become a member in order to receive this fellowship.
• William Dearborn Fellowship in American History
• Rodney G. Dennis Fellowship in the Study of Manuscripts
• The Ralph Waldo Emerson Fellowship
• Eleanor M. Garvey Fellowship in Printing and Graphic Arts
• Houghton Mifflin Fellowship in Publishing History
• Donald and Mary Hyde Fellowship for the Study of Dr. Samuel Johnson and his Circle
• Joan Nordell Fellowship
• Katharine F. Pantzer Jr. Fellowship in Descriptive Bibliography
This fellowship is available to assist scholarly research in descriptive bibliography at Houghton Library and carries a stipend of $3,000 per month, up to twelve months (maximum $36,000). Fellows are expected to be in residence at Houghton Library for the duration of the fellowship.
• Howard D. Rothschild Fellowship in Dance
• John M. Ward Fellowship in Dance and Music for the Theatre
See our fellowships page for complete instructions on how to apply.