– The Valentino ads for AW13/14 are simply stunning. Poses inspired by classical paintings, maybe Vermeer and earlier? Wonderful.
– Cara Delevigne is the face of both DKNY and Fendi this A/W season
– Mariacarla Boscano is the face of both Dior and Giorgio Armani this A/W season
– Totally in love with the limited edition, metallicised python & suede clutches at Smythson. I wonder if they’ll go on sale later this year…?
– Fur is back, as always. Definitely want more fur.
– Asian models in the A/W campaigns for Prada, Etro, Chanel, Stella McCartney,
– not sure about the new Bulgari ads. Somehow seems like a big break in photography style from previous campaigns, and not sure I love the new look.
– Looks like a pretty obvious type-setting error in the SK-II ad I’m seeing in “W” magazine starring Kate Bosworth. Embarassing.
PS: I’ve taken a new job in the luxury sector, and relocated to Paris, France to do it.