My first couple of trophies :)

March 13th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

I’m back from a great weekend at a debate tournament held at Bates College up in Maine.  My partner (Jeremy Raper – thanks mate!) and I were 2nd novice team and 10th overall in a tounament of 22 teams, which is decent, though we ought to have picked up the EPA case and perhaps broken to octos.  But it was still a good experience.  Oh, and Jeremy got a novice speaker award too 🙂

Back to the grind.

5 Responses to “My first couple of trophies :)”

1. halo 3 Says:

As an amateur writer from Romania, I rarely come across really good publications like this blog which really helps me inspirationally. It shows me what excellent publications are all about. There are lots of poor writings on the web and it’s quite sad. Thank you for your well written posts! I frequently read your blog and enjoy the content you share. I look forward to more of your work.

2. Kamilah Groch Says:

Your weblink you delivered to me came thru, thanks, but it looks to not be working, does anyone have a backup, or mirror source? Just something that works.

3. Ami Young Says:

Hi I love your article and it is so fabulous and I am gonna bookmark it. One thing to say the Superb analysis this article has is greatly remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Bravo! Just another tip you caninstall a Translator for your Global Audience …

4. Elvie Prive Says:

Many thanks for posting this, It?s just what I used to be researching for on bing. I?d quite a bit relatively hear opinions from a person, slightly than an organization internet web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!

5. jordan 8 shoes Says:

Fantastic to hear from you and how are you doing? All the plans on your proposal are totally acceptable. Thank you for you hard work.