Quincy House!

March 25th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

The day the Freshman class recieved their House assignments, Annenberg the area outside Memorial Hall and the Science Center exploded into an energetic riot of upperclassmen cheering for their Houses’ new members.  They gave out t-shirts and candy, screamed House slogans and taunted each other, for hours on end without a rest.  Music blared from huge speakers and there was a real sense that Carnival Harvard had descended upon us.  It was great, something I wish would happen more often.  It helped that the weather that day was glorious too 🙂

We got into Quincy House 🙂  This picture of most of our blocking group (minus Woijek and Neil) was taken by either Joseph Tan (visiting from Stanford) or Cheryl Heng (visiting from London).

From left: Ryan, Emily, Devon, myself, Xin Wei (PS: Coincidentally, Shi Ming is amongst the various people in the background)

Quincy Blocking Group (25 Mar 2004)

“>

It’s official!  I’ve been placed in Quincy House, second closest to the Yard (after Adams), and whose (I think awful) dining hall is being redone over the summer 🙂 

*Did*Not*Get*Quadded*!!! 😀

14 Responses to “Quincy House!”

1. Ozella Trecroci Says:

Advantageously, the article is really the best on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the tremendous clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Authentic work and much success in your business enterprize! Some changing tables are on top of dressers.

2. Christian the Music Guy Says:

Awesome, that’s precisely what I was scanning for! You just spared me alot of work

3. shopping center Says:

Hello, I was just reading your post; On The Move… » Blog Archive » Quincy House!. I don’t know if you have seen it or any of your readers but there is a new free shopping application that makes it easy to find the best internet price on any item. I got it last Tuesday for free and it still is I am sure.

4. An Gulbransen Says:

This is my third visit to this blog. We are starting a new initiative in the same niche as this blog. Your blog provided us with important information to work with. You have done a fantastic job. I remember scouring the old Beckett Magazine price guides and seeing such players as Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth, Willie Mays and, of course, probably the most coveted of all baseball collectibles.

5. Laurence Salvitti Says:

This is my third visit to this blog. We are starting a new initiative in the same niche as this blog. Your blog provided us with important information to work with. You have done a fantastic job. Accredited online learning programs are widely accepted by employers around the world, and any degrees earned in this fashion are treated exactly the same as degrees earned on campus.

6. Alex Formanek Says:

Say thank you for disclose incredibly wonderful informations. Your word wide web is great.I am impressed by the specifics that you have on this weblog. It exhibits how properly you understand this subject. Bookmarked this specific page, will come again for far more. You, my buddy, awesome! I discovered just the info I previously looked for in all places and just could not discover. What a ideal site. Similar to this internet site your web site is 1 of my new most desirable.I similar to this information proven and it has given me some sort of inspiration to have achievement for some cause, so keep up the good function!

7. dfgfgf Says:

I’m speechless. It is a superb weblog and very engaging too. Nice paintings! That’s not truly much coming from an beginner publisher like me, but it’s all I could say after diving into your posts. Nice grammar and vocabulary. Now not like other blogs. You actually recognize what you?re speaking approximately too. Such a lot that you just made me need to explore more. Your blog has transform a stepping stone for me, my friend.

8. Alex Darwin Says:

I know this isn’t exactly on topic, but i have a website utilizing the same program as you and i am getting troubles with my feedback displaying. Is there a setting i am lacking? Perhaps chances are you’ll assist me out? thanx.

9. Alex Darwin Says:

This one is an inspiration, which uncovers a lot related to this subject. I have to confess your data matched my sentiments. I’m going to now take your feed to stay up to date on every coming weblog post you might create. You are hereby thanked for a job perfectly accomplished!

10. full of sexy bodies Says:

Taylor Lautner… By the way you may want to check out this cool web site I found……

11. scent of eros Says:

You just gotta be fond of this idea. I wrote a similar blog and got a fantastic amount of feedback. It is a rare article that is both interesting and informative.

12. Online LMS Says:

Happy as a Clam…

Am smiling that I found this – thank you….

13. anna håravfall kosttillskott Says:

anna håravfall kosttillskott…

[…]o I found your weblog site on google and verify just a few of your early post pw[…]…

14. online business Says:

I just could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person provide on your visitors? Is going to be again ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts