One week till Winter Recess

December 11th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

And I can’t wait.  Only 3 problem sets and a lab stand between me and that 30 hour trek home.

In the last couple of days, I’ve had:
1) A one hour breakfast meeting with my house co-Master
2) A 20-minute chat with my BS 51 professor
3) A 20 minute chat with my seminar professor from last year
4) An hour and a half consultation with one of the program coordinators from last year
5) A half hour discussion with my Senior Tutor

And I’m in the midst of arranging a meeting with my academic advisor.  Let’s hope something comes out of all this.  If nothing else, I’m still totally loving this feeling of being free to think and relax.

PS: Guess who I ran into at the swish private Christmas party we sang at tonight?  My academic advisor and his wife!  Hah!
PPS: That was a *great* party.

5 Responses to “One week till Winter Recess”

1. Annemarie Bires Says:

Sch

2. Violeta Stepro Says:

Hi I love your article and it was so fabulous and I am definetly going to bookmark it. One thing to say the Indepth analysis you have done is trully remarkable.No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done 🙂 Just one more suggestion you shouldinstall a Translator Application for your Global Audience !

3. Gwyneth Paltrow Says:

Effectively, I can in basic terms salute to all details. Excellent post and thank you for it.

4. Rich Marchaland Says:

It’s laborious to find educated folks on this topic, but you sound like you understand what you’re talking about! Thanks

5. Minecraft Hacks Says:

You’re a really talented article writer. You acquired me tied during the whole effort. Thanks.