Boxing Day 2004

December 26th, 2004 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

How awful.  An undersea earthquake measuring 8.9 on the Richter scale struck at about 7am this morning off the coast of Sumatra in Indonesia, triggering massive tsunamis that have killed thousands in Indonesia, Thailand, the Maldives, Malaysia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and India.  Resorts in places I’ve visited like Phuket and Phi Phi Island have been completely swept away.  It’s reportedly the fifth largest tremor recorded since 1900, and the largest since 1964.

Tragic.  And just imagine when it’s Tokyo’s turn.

Christmas has come and gone again.  Which leaves me wondering – what will the new year bring?  *Apprehensive*

11 Responses to “Boxing Day 2004”

1. Thunder Says:

Generally I do not comment on sites, but I must to say that the post of your topic really forced me to do so! Thanks, great article.

2. maldives special offers Says:

Snorkeling as good as diving have been the prominence of the activities. Snorkeling area have been located in the south easterly (opposite-facing the Lombok Golf Kosaido) as good as along to the north east).

3. Carl Davis Says:

Who’s the Champ? I’m the Champ!

4. add facebook likes Says:

This one is an inspiration personally to uncover out rather more associated to this subject. I must confess your information prolonged my sentiments as well as I’m going to right now take your feed to remain up to date on each coming blog posts you might possibly create. You’re worthy of thanks for a job perfectly accomplished!

5. Ora Alvaro Says:

I know this isn’t precisely on topic, however i have a website online utilizing the same program as properly and i am getting troubles with my comments displaying. is there a setting i am missing? it’s potential you may assist me out? thanx.

6. egg foo young Says:

How you doin?, I really admire the way u wrote the subject… maybe you could come to my website and share some advices. thank you in advance 🙂

7. free business reports Says:

That was an informative post. You made some great points and I am thankful for your insight! Keep it up!

8. omgwire Says:

Wow this is pretty neat, great stuff!

9. Joannie Amyot Says:

awesome blog man, I really feel your writing style that you are using for your posts and stuff, really hollywood…

10. My-Wanted Says:

I became honored to receive a call from my friend immediately he uncovered the important suggestions shared on your own site. Studying your blog article is a real brilliant experience. Thank you for thinking of readers like me, and I wish you the best of achievements for a professional in this area.

11. online business Says:

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.