Summer starts

June 4th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Taken by the bouncer, outside the cryptically named Yauatcha, a hip fusion tea-house/deserterie/restaurant (photography is not allowed inside).  Sort of like Finale meets PF Chang’s with really edgy décor.  The food was good and the company better – Laurel and I went to meet Linqi and her boyfriend Victor (they’re both finishing up their elective studies here in London) and Wanyi (who was absurdly late).  We spent hours there snacking on the delicious dim sum, tea smoothies and cake.

From left: Victor, Linqi, Laurel, Wanyi, me

“>

The weekend’s here!  The sun only sets at 9pm, and there’re endless barbeques to go to.  It’s great seeing freinds from home again.  Amazing that we’ve known each other since we were teenagers.

11 Responses to “Summer starts”

1. lu-en Says:

I WANNA BE THERE TOO!!! alamak… everyone’s having fun and i’m stuck here doing my finals 😛 And linqi’s in london too?? So fun so fun… Really wanna catch up with you guys, be it in london, s’pore or if i get the chance, somewhere in America. Have fun!!

2. peiyan Says:

hey, yeah, linqi is in london too!! Hi Flora! *waves* Don’t think I’ll be able to catch up with you guys in summer tho…will be back for a week in july only. But, I’ll be back in dec…I’m going to take a vacation…regardless of what my boss says. :p

3. terence Says:

my goodness! for a moment i only recognized laurel *hangs head in shame* but i really really do not know who the other guy is…

4. Decor Says:

I was Surfing for something different, but got your page On The Move… » Blog Archive » Summer starts and found it Interesting.Nice Post on decor…Thanks.

5. pamela Says:

My Friend Asked me to Read your Post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Summer starts on Thursday.Your post was Well written.Please Keep it up .I Like reading on guy fashion.

6. Gertha Parez Says:

I’m still learning from you, as I’m trying to achieve my goals. I definitely love reading everything that is written on your website.Keep the aarticles coming. I liked it

7. Lamar Roberton Says:

Hi – superb website you will have established. I enjoyed studying this posting. I did wish to situation a remark to inform you that the design of this web site may be very aesthetically pleasing. I was a graphic designer, now I am a duplicate editor in chief for a advertising firm. I’ve always enjoyed taking part in with info processing programs and am trying to study code in my spare time (which there’s never sufficient of lol).

8. Alex Darwin Says:

My neighbor and I were just debating this particular topic, he’s usually looking for to prove me incorrect. Your view on that is nice and precisely how I truly feel. I simply now mailed him this website online to point out him your personal view. After wanting over your web site I ebook marked and will probably be coming again to learn your new posts!

9. Murphy Beds For Sale Says:

I have always wanted to travel the world but it never worked out to where I could. Looking at all the photos you have posted just increases the desire to hop around the globe.

10. egg fried rice Says:

Cheers, I really love the way you treated the sub… maybe u could look at my internet page and put a few corrections. Thanks in advance

11. Deon Kieffer Says:

Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.