Where have all the hours gone?

June 8th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Yipes, between work (which is only 7.5 hours a day), errands, commuting, grocery shopping, contemplation and settling travel plans for the summer, I’m left with barely any time at all each day.  *whew*

In other news, I finally have a London cell phone number.  I can be reached at:

+44 079 1368 8138  (You don’t need the first zero if calling from outside the UK.)

I’ll be in Luxembourg from June 22 to June 26 and in Paris from July 13 to July 17.  I’ll also probably be visiting Amsterdam from July 2 – July 6.  Exciting!

Tomorrow I shall try and visit one of the museums.  Maybe the Tate Modern.  Or perhaps I’ll just go to the British Library again.  Or Borders.  We’ll see 🙂

7 Responses to “Where have all the hours gone?”

1. Travel And Uk Says:

I got to your blog via Google while searching for travel and uk on Sunday and your post regarding On The Move… » Blog Archive » Where have all the hours gone? looks very interesting to me. I just wanted to say that the quality of your site is exceptional. On top of all that it really complements the content that is provided by your site.

2. best way to lose abdominal weight Says:

Hello, I was reading another thing about this on another blog. Interesting. Your perspective onto it is diametrically contradicted to what I read earlier. I’m still pondering with the opposite points of view, but I’m leaning to a great extent toward yours. And irrespective, that’s what is so wonderful about modern-day democracy and the marketplace of ideas online.

3. nude dating Says:

Hello webmaster. Is fantastic weblog about Nice Q&A on AdExchanger today at Spongecell ,But i’ve a query not associated to subject matter: Do you employ a seperate blogposting system or do you make your blogs inside the wordpress admin? Should you submit your answer here below,then i will go through this from the following number of day’s.Thanks

4. Patrice Beaudry Says:

Have you had issues with spammers? I also use Blog Engine and I have some good anti-spam practices; please Email me if you might be interested in an exchange of ideas.

5. jordan 22 shoes Says:

The new post of your blog is defintely stunning!I enjoys your blog quite a lot and at the same time, gain great benificial from that.They really remarkable.Come one and take care!

6. jackson Says:

The new post of your blog is defintely stunning!I enjoys your blog quite a lot and at the same time!

7. Pia Clarno Says:

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I’m hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site going now. Really blogging is spreading its wings and growing fast. Your write up is a good example.