Back again

June 25th, 2005 by MrLuxuryFashionGuru

Today has been a really eventful day, starting out in Luxembourg and then moving on to the big Selfridges sale, then finally hurrying to the theatre… Guys and Dolls!!  So good.  Really.  Almost better than Chicago for spectacle and performance.  And so much star-wattage too, what with Ewan McGregor and Jane Krakowski as the leads, which of course produced an electric, sold-out audience.  And despite what you might have heard, I think it was really Martyn Ellis as Nicely Nicely Johnson who stole the show with “Sit Down, You’re Rocking the Boat”.

I’ll write more about my trip to Luxembourg tomorrow or sometime later this week.  Right now I need to get to bed.

7 Responses to “Back again”

1. pamela Says:

My Friend Asked me to Read your Post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Back again on Sunday.Your post was Well written.Please Keep it up .I Like reading on fashion star.

2. fashion star Says:

One of my client forwarded your post On The Move… » Blog Archive » Back again to me. Truely Speaking I Donโ€™t read Articles too Often. But Yours is a nice one.Pl. Keep posting on fashion star.

3. facebook fanpages Says:

Many thanks for posting this, It?s simply what I was researching for on bing. I?d so much relatively hear opinions from an individual, slightly than an organization web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!

4. Ian Green Says:

Very efficiently written information. It will likely be helpful to anyone who usess it, together with myself. Sustain the nice work โ€“ for certain i will check out more posts.

5. used car in jacksonville Says:

Usually I do not publish on posts, but I may prefer to say which that site seriously forced me to get it done! Many thanks, really good publish.

6. Katheleen Says:

I think this site has got very wonderful written content articles ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Sigrid Says:

Major fan from this page, a great deal of your writes have really helped me out. Awaiting posts!